Monday, April 30, 2012

Metro Monday

I am still alive I promise! End of school has kept me busy. Here is another Metro Monday! (Aren't many of those left...sadness!) I'll have to do something else...
This post is mostly of random pictures that I sneak-ly took!
SO these two guys sat next to each other and I swear they are twins...except the guy on the right is Mexican...

Serious bike.

So this is very common on the metro. People are always bringing there cans on board. Show offs...
Her bag was made of snack wrappers...stylin.
Indiana Jones was on the lightrail. Sadly, not the real one. I doubt Mr. Ford uses public transportation.
The metro is full of characters. I might write a book...Public Transportation: Sitting Behind the Scenes and a Big Smelly Guy! I'll try to have stories for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...