Saturday, June 2, 2012

January's Baptism!!!

Going out east is always fun. My parents, Marg, and I went out for a very special reason. My niece, January, got baptized. Here we are making silly faces after the ceremony.
I am so proud of her!
We also went out to meet my niece, Phoebe. She is six months old and I finally got to see her. Isn't she so cute???



I got to see all of my nieces and nephews in action, like playing basketball or playing scout games or drawing with chalk. So much fun spending time with them.

The Sunday we were there we went to a concert for Memorial Day at Wolf Trap (a national park dedicated to the preforming arts). The President's own Marching Band played an amazing concert and then we watched fireworks in the rain. Best firework show I have ever seen. Here are some of us in our seats.
My parents, Marg, and I also went to DC and went through the White House and the Holocaust Museum. The White House is beautiful inside and filled with so much history. It was so awesome! Got some souvenirs of course.
It was a great trip and I was sad when it was over! Can't wait to visit again...

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun trip! Thanks for coming and for talking at January's baptism. She was so glad her "aunties" could give the talks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...