Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pinterest Exercise!

So I still love pinning. One of my favorite boards is my fitness board. It's so motivational. Every picture just makes me want to work harder and be healthier. It's hard to motivate yourself and to eat right when food is just so good! My sister and I are trying this quick start diet and I've already lost some weight. We're done with Insanity and now just pick and choose whatever workouts we want. Just stay active! So I've done every workout on my board at least once. These are the pictures of my favorites.





It's time to feel great about yourself and life!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to start these... in about 3 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating healthy is hard especially when my work has cheesecake and other items of a similar constancy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...