Monday, June 27, 2011

First!

It's about time that I begin a blog!
My friends are sick of me saying that I need to start a blog, so I am relieving them. This blog will contain my thoughts, desires, facts, and experiences! It will mostly be about me, but people that share the road of life with me might end up being mentioned (with the upmost dignity of course)!

To begin, a brief introduction!

I'm Hilaree and I'm going to school to become an RN!
I come from a big family and have loving parents!
My favorite color is green and I love shoes!

I hope you enjoy my blog!

5 comments:

  1. I think you mean utmost. I thought you were going to be a nurse. Don't you know everything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, be nice to your sister!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes your next post should be about girls camp

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely "my favorite Hilaree". I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Musings, by Heffalee. This will be FAB!
    (You forgot to mention that Hilaree's favorite sister is Jessica...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...