Monday, February 4, 2013

Metro Monday???

I took a little trip on the light rail today, all the way to downtown Phoenix. I was visiting an old college professor.  It was nice to be on the light rail once again. I know it's been awhile since my last ride cause I don't recognize any of the metro security. I saw a lot of the usual characters:
The guy with too much hair
The guy who looks like he'll cut you
The girl talking way to loudly about her "crazy love life"
The general creepers
The obvious druggie
The half asleep college students
The man mumbling to himself
The foreigners speaking their languages
And the lovely lady with her 15 bags.
They brought back a lot of the old memories and smells that the powerful AC can't hinder.
Good times.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...