Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter...Utah...Colors...n'such

Happy Easter!
For Easter weekend my mom and I made a trip up to Utah to visit my sister Margaret! We took my car which transforms nicely into a bed. It was actually quite comfortable!  One of the major reasons why I was visiting Margi was to go to the Holi Festival. It's a Hindu celebration where you throw colored chalk at each other. It starts bright  and fun, but by the end you can't breathe and have turned brown. It was still a whole lot of fun! We stayed at our house in Midway. It has an amazing view! I love it up there and the weather was great that weekend!

So, Happy Easter a bit late! I love this holiday. It reminds us of the Savior's sacrifice and His glorious Resurrection! What a wonderful thing it is to know that my Redeemer Lives! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...