Saturday, April 20, 2013

That's a Wrap!

So I tried these body wraps that my sister Stephanie introduced to me. I did three within 12 days and lost 4 inches. I did the 4th about a week later and lost another inch. So far I've done pretty good at keeping the inches off, but I haven't lost much weight (I haven't been working out enough). That will hopefully change since I bought a gym membership. I think these wraps are really effective and a decent price, but I think I won't do them again till I am closer to my goal weight.  So you can put them on any problem area and you wear the wrap for 1-8 hours (I usually did it for 3). It has a lotion that does the work and when you take the wrap off, you rub the rest in and leave it alone! Then you see results! Here are my results and click for the website!
Can you see the difference? I sure can! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...