Monday, February 13, 2012

Family Metro!

Last weekend I went to a concert in Phoenix with my family! It was the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and it was for the celebration of Arizona's Centennial! We rode the light rail into the city! It was a lot of fun and they were all depending on me and my vast knowledge of the light rail! :) The concert was awesome, but the light rail was really really crowded. On the way home I made friends with a drunk man who said I was cute and then apologized for being so forward. He then tried to sneak his arm around me, but I've learned a few tricks to get away. He was like 60 years old! Just another interesting, metro experience. Anyways, it was a lot of fun to ride with family. Here are some pictures!
Mom and I
Grandma & Grandpa
Dad & Uncle Rick gave up their seats
Uncle John took a nap
Concert at U.S. Airways Arena
Happy 100th Birthday, Arizona!!!

4 comments:

  1. I feel like Andrew & I were the only Mormons in town who didn't go listen to MoTab!! Haha.. sounds like an awesome experience though!! And wowww... some guy was getting fresh with you! Its a good thing you know what to do.. I would probably have stood there wide eyed and in fear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to go with fam, Hef! Love the pict. of Jonathan. I'm glad the light rail didn't let you escape some kind of strange experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have something in common with that drunkman because I think you are cute too! That's so fun! I was sad I missed Arizona's 100th B-day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I like the new background and fontage... Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...