Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Groundhog Day

6 more weeks of winter! My nephew in Punxsutawney, PA, home of the Groundhog. Jealous that my sister and her family saw it live, but I watched the movie!
I went to a screening of a new Ron Howard production! "When you find me" is based on 8 photos that won the Project Imagin8tion by Canon. My old high school classmate and friend Mikey won one of the categories with his photo!
Here's Faith and I before the film began!
One of the best things that happened this week is the new shoes I got on Monday!
I also have a new fave song by Gotye (GO-tea-Yay) click for the link... The video is a bit interesting, but I actually really like it! I've been listening to it over and over and over and over...again!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I take credit for getting you hooked to the song!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...