Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Nails!!! And More...

On the 11th day of Christmas...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONAS!!!
On the 8th day of Christmas I got my nails done! Thanks to my friend Marie! She always does my nails fun and cute!
On the 9th I went on a date and had sushi for the 1st time and it was way yummy! I am now a big fan of sushi. Next, sushi in Japan!!!!
On the 10th day was my families tribute puppet show! For 30 years my extended family on my Dad's side did Christmas puppet shows. 2010 was the last year. This year my cousin Jenny put a little show together that allowed whoever to do whatever song they wanted. At the end all the cousins that were at the show went up and did the last song. I went up and did it! It was fun and a good way to remember all the fun we had as cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...