Monday, December 19, 2011

On the 6th/7th day of Christmas...la la la la la

On the 6th/7th day of Christmas...
Man, lots of birds at Christmas time!
Another thing that makes Christmas totally awesome is CHRISTMAS CAROLS!!!
Yesterday, I went to the Voices of Christmas and thought it was wonderful. The Choir sounded really great and the orchestra was awesome (especially that gong in "We Three Kings. Scared everyone in front of us). All the songs were great. I really liked the "Joy to the World" at the beginning and I liked the "Mary and Elizabeth" duet. It was a great experience overall!
Music really brings people together and it's especially true with good Christmas music! ASU nursing school has a holiday party at the Westward Ho in Phoenix! And 8 great people came with me and sang for the residents. They made it a great party and their voices drew people to the party. When the singers took a break they made bracelets.
I made a bracelet too!
Christmas music is wonderful and can make people happy very quick. I love it! I don't understand why people ban it for the rest of the year. Need a pick-me-up? Sing a carol! :)
Deck the Halls with boughs of Holly! Fa La la la la la la :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...