Monday, December 5, 2011

Sleeping Metro

It was dark the entire ride. The sun was barely coming up when I got to my stop in Phoenix! One of the best sites of the light rail is the bridge over Tempe Town Lake! I wish I took this picture but my phone is not that cool. But I promise it did look this cool at 7:00 am! Half of the passengers were sleeping and I was about too as well. The worst is when the train is packed and the person next to you is sleeping and keeps leaning on you. It's even worse when they smell! Well, this is life on the metro way super early in the killer morning! I don't like to wake up early...but it can be pretty.

1 comment:

  1. So, a 7 a.m. train is early, huh? Hah! Back in my day, Jessica and I drove to ASU in her freezing yellow car early enough to be there by 6:45 a.m. Tempe Town Lake didn't even exist! If you were much later, then the institute building was full, because the parking lot was tiny! And Jessica drove like a maniac! Hah! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...