1. Decorating my mom's house! I love this part of the holiday season! It makes my house feel like it is really October! (And yes, I still live with my parents! :)
2. Dressing up! You can be whoever and whatever you want to be! This is Margaret and I last year. We went crazy with the pink hair spray!
3. Everything Pumpkin/pumpkin pie. The flavor is getting into everything and I love it all! I got frozen yogurt that was pumpkin pie and cheescake! Yummy!
4.The Great Pumpkin! You are a good man Charlie Brown...and Linus who stays up and waits for the Great Pumpkin! I love that InStyle (my fave magazine) listed this as one of their fave fall things and it is one of mine too!
5. Candy corn/pumpkins! Need I say more?! No. My Father, a candy corn vampire!
6. It begins the Holiday Season!!! The goal is Christmas. It's always Christmas! (at least for me!)
Can't wait to trick or treat! Only 26 days...