Friday, October 7, 2011

Last Weekend! Posting Now!

So I am finally posting about my trip up to Utah. I went last week to visit my sister and to go to General Conference! We were in like the 13th row! So close, it was awesome. We got there late, but we made it! Here's our view! Apparently, if you arrive late, you get great seats! :)
We roamed Salt Lake for a bit after the session and before we went to lunch. There are so many beautiful flowers around Temple Square! I love the colors!
We went to the Lion House and the Joseph Smith building that use to be a hotel and look at all the cool famous people that stayed there! (I spy Jimmy Stewart and Elvis! :) Two favorites of mine!)
We stayed at my parents house in Midway and it has the best views and it was especially beautiful because the leaves were changing colors. (I love Fall and Fall colors!)
I also spent a lot of time with my two youngest, cutest nieces. Here is chubby Kayli!
And meet Alex (I did on the trip!) and she is so cute!
So much fun in Utah!

2 comments:

  1. That house was bomb in midway! Loved it! That's so fun that you guys were so close at conference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all of Alex's cute hair! What a cute baby! I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...