Monday, October 10, 2011

Studying on the Metro

It takes me 1 hour to get school on the metro. That's about 2 hours of commuting everyday I have to go to get downtown. Luckily, I don't have to pay attention to traffic, so I can use this time to do schoolwork. I'm going to school to be a nurse...I study gross things sometimes and I usually have pictures to help my learning. Then sometimes people sit next to me and they see what I am studying and they see the pictures. Some ask if I am becoming a doctor, but the majority of the people make a gross face and try to sneak away to another seat. Sure way to keep people from sitting next to you, gross anatomy pictures!
(I had a gross picture, but I don't think very many people would have appreciated that so I put this one. I'm writing a paper about COPD!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...