Monday, August 15, 2011

Workout! Fitness! Health!

It's time to get into shape! My BFF Faith and I are dieting and exercising! We are doing a 1500 calorie limit and exercise daily. Both of us don't like to go outside to workout. We like the idea of staying home and working out. This means workout videos and I have a few of those! We are doing Turbo Jam for the month of August (or what's left of it) and then September is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred! I have done both of these and I love them both! So far Faith and I have had a good time doing Turbo Jam and have been a little sore from the workouts. No pain no game, right? These are just to prepare us for P90X in October!I have done P90X once already and I loved it! My favorite workouts are Yoga and Kenpo, anything the cardio. The strength workouts are awesome as well, but I'm not the biggest fan of chin-ups. We really want to get in shape! We aren't super concerned about weight. We are mostly concerned with feeling good and being healthy. We are both trying to eat healthy and watching out for those sweets. I have a major sweet tooth so it's a bit hard! Wish us luck!

4 comments:

  1. You didn't say anything about chin ups. Oh well I will do what you tell me to do dear Hilaree. LOL. I like feeling fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Margaret says I'm a lot happier when I have a regular exercise routine! I believe her! Let's keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pullups are the hardest, but the best part. They really help your back and posture and open up your chest, etc. Awesome. I started P90X for real again. I only have about 90 days until LaFawnduh arrives, and there won't be much exercise for a while after that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Hilaree! You can do it. I am hoping to try something out too... I ate to many goodies over summer break :) but I mostly care about just feeling healthy and being healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...