Friday, September 23, 2011

The First Day of Autumn!!!

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF AUTUMN!!!
It's officially Autumn and that makes me super excited. It's in the stores! The best brownies in the world are also celebrating and I'm loving it! (Little Debbies are my fave brownies).

There are also pumpkins in the stores and I was so tempted to buy one! Can't wait to carve one! I think I'll make mine scary this year! :)

***Outcome of the favorite fall holiday poll***
Readers voted and Thanksgiving won by one vote over Halloween and Veterans day taggled behind barely. Apparently no one really likes Labor Day! Poor Labor Day!


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited!! The weather feels so nice in the mornings and evenings. And it is starting to smell like fall. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...