Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The 4th of July

The 4th of July is always fulfilling if I go to a Bar-B-Q, go swimming, and watch fireworks! There is one thing that must always happen on the 4th. I have to watch Independence Day with my family. This year was the 15th time watching it! Still awesome! The best part is the speech the President gives. I'm posting that clip!
It always gets me!
So, I went to a BBQ at my sister's in-laws. Yummy food! We also went swimming. My nephew and niece are super cute. I wish I had my camera. I didn't, so I didn't get any pictures, but trust me, they were super cute!
Afterwards, Margaret and I watched fireworks from our roof! We usually can see 3 different shows going on. It was really cool! Our dog Charcoal came up and joined us. He's a big black dog and he loves being on our roof. Silly dog! It was a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome that you guys just go on your roof! I may have to join you next year! And I have never seen Independence Day. I thought I had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a must see! So you must see it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...