Monday, July 4, 2011

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

So I decided that I would take Sundays off from blogging. But something special did happen yesterday that deserves a post. My little sister Margi wrote me a poem! She gave me permission to share it with the world wide web! Here it is...

Ode to Hilaree

A Hilaree is such an interesting thing.
She's not a box, a cow, a jig,
But rather a more beautiful thing.
Such as flowers and fairies, but big!

A Hilaree is such a powerful thing.
She's strong and bright and true.
She will excel in everything,
Except maybe turning blue!

A Hilaree is a special thing...
...a sister and friend, times two!

Isn't that the sweetest thing ever?!? Although, I'm sure I could excel at turning blue if I really tried! Margi is wonderful and check out her blog at margaretsmakings.blogspot.com or click the link in my fave blogs list! (Little shout out for Margaret!)
Enjoy your Independence Day (Yay USA!) and I'll blog about mine tomorrow after I've had it! Ta-ta!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that may be one of the best poems ever! IT brought me to tears... what a great sister you have.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...